Research and study spaces are available Monday to Friday and must be booked in advance.
Students who require access to library materials or computer terminals for library research may book an individual research space.
Students who have an unreliable internet connection and cannot access their courses online may book an individual study space.
Health & Safety
Students are required to adhere by all health and safety guidelines outlined by Tyndale concerning campus access (ex. use of masks, hand sanitizer/hand washing, directional signs, designated entrances/exits).
- If you require accessibility support to access the campus, please email accessibilityservice [at] tyndale [dot] ca before completing your booking.
- While each study space will have its own power source, students must provide their own personal equipment (ex. laptop, headset, webcam).
- Noise must be kept to a minimum as these are shared spaces.
- Tyndale Commons and G308 are dedicated for participating in classes and studying. If you need access to the Library, please book a space in the John Kao Study Centre or Lamp Post Cafe.
- Group work and completing tests, midterms or final exams is not permitted in the study spaces
- Students without regular access to a computer to complete their courses should contact George Sweetman, Dean of Students, at gsweetman [at] tyndale [dot] ca to discuss possible options.
- Food is not permitted on campus during your reserved time. Kitchenettes, vending machines, and drinking fountains are closed. Beverages in sealed containers (ex. water bottles and travel mugs) will be permitted.
- View the Campus Reopening Plan