Tyndale invites fully qualified candidates to apply for the following position(s), however Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The successful candidate will subscribe to and sign Tyndale’s Statement of Faith and Community Standards Statement.
Tyndale University College is a private, trans-denominational Christian post-secondary educational institution offering liberal arts and professional undergraduate degrees within a faith-based context. The University, located in north Toronto, is pursuing a strong growth strategy and anticipating increased enrollment over the next decade.
Currently, Tyndale has almost 1,600 students representing over 40 denominations and 60 ethnic backgrounds and 9,500 alumni. Founded in 1894, Tyndale is located in north Toronto.
With a background of excellence in classroom teaching, this faculty member will provide leadership in various aspects of the program including such responsibilities as class delivery and management, overseeing course delivery and attending required meetings and campus obligations.
Areas of Strength:
This core faculty member will be expected to demonstrate:
- Superior leadership abilities including excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work collaboratively across diverse communities; and
- A commitment to preparing students for varied and complex business environments.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Capacity to teach 6 courses within the academic year in the Business Administration department.
- Master’s degree and notable business experience, required, terminal degree in related field of business preferred.
- Ability to teach classes both during the day and evenings.
- Meaningful business connections which would enable our students to engage in internships and related academic co-curricular enrichments given high consideration.
- A proven track record of building a business program within an academic environment or related field.
- Affirmation and alignment with Tyndale’s Statement of Faith and Community Standards.
The successful applicant will commence service on August 1, 2019 and will be accountable to the Academic Dean of the University College.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter highlighting fit, a description of their faith commitment and how it shapes their approach to teaching, a curriculum vitae and contact information for three references, (one personal, one academic & one professional).
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be sent electronically to: employment [at] tyndale [dot] ca
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be reviewed starting January 15, 2019.
For general employment information send your resumé to:
Tyndale University College & Seminary, Human Resources
3377 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. M2M 3S4
1-416-226-6620 ext 2103 fax: 1-416-226-6746
or e-mail: email@example.com
Tyndale University College & Seminary provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities; including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. Should you need assistance, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants selected for an interview who require accommodation during the interview process are asked to advise accordingly upon the invitation for interview.