Tyndale University College & Seminary is a multi-denominational, evangelical university college and seminary that prepares leaders for the ministry, marketplace and global mission of the church. Tyndale invites fully qualified candidates to apply for the following position; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The successful candidates will subscribe to and sign Tyndale's Statement of Faith and Community Standards Statement.
This is an end of research project with Centre for Community Based Research. The successful candidate will assist in the dissemination of research findings. Gathering stake holders in faith and settlement areas around the GTA (especially those involved with refugee settlement) will be targeted. This is a part-time contract position.
Work with TIM Centre team to prepare research finding materials
- Both hard copy materials and workshop presentation
- Use social media and other communication methods to broadcast information
- Identify key stake holders
- Organize 2-3 live events at either Tyndale or partner locations
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics, experience and talents:
• Must be a current Tyndale student
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong research skills
• Proficiency in word-processing tools