Event Type: Counselling Seminar
FOCUSING is a remarkable process that moves people forward toward change.
FOCUSING LEVEL II is a two day training seminar for therapists or therapists-in-training who completed both days of the LEVEL I training and want to go further. LEVEL II will take you to the next level of the FOCUSING process, deepening and enhancing your skills, and making FOCUSING ever more accessible as a life skill, for yourself and with individuals, couples and families.
Level II FOCUSING in Couple and Family Therapy will build on Level I and will include a review of Focusing fundamentals. Also, in Level II participants will be introduced to the Interactive Focusing Model and its use with couples and families. In particular this model can help people:
- Enhance relationships through empathy and understanding
- Communicate more effectively
- Make better decisions and reduce stress and burnout
- Deal with conflict with more awareness and creativity
- Transform criticism and negativity into a powerful ally
- Change negative patterns of interaction
For more details, including registration process and fee, check the brochure.