Event Type: TIM Centre
The Intercultural Competency Training is designed to help participants evaluate their intercultural abilities as they interact with international students from diverse cultural backgrounds. This training will equip leaders serving international students by helping them increase intercultural awareness and skill. A Recognition of Completion certificate will be given by Tyndale Intercultural Ministries Centre, a division of Tyndale Seminary located in Toronto, Canada, upon successful completion of this training.
This training is designed for participants attending the Global Campus Conference in Toronto, Canada from June 13-15, 2019.
Regular Price: $399 CAD
Global Campus Conference Discount: $249 (Receive a discount code upon registering for Global Campus, or email tim [at] tyndale [dot] ca)
- Take the online IDI assessment
- Receive a 20-minute online debriefing
- Pre-read assigned books/materials
- Watch the online videos and answer reflection questions
During the Conference in Toronto
- Attend one in-class session with the cohort
- Attend the open session at the conference
- Journal notes from the conference
- Write a reflection paper regarding the conference
- Write a book report on an assigned material
- Submit reflections from the online videos