Event Location: University Avenue
Event Type: General
Join the Tyndale team in the Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday, October 16 while raising funds to support Tyndale’s student financial aid.
This event will take place in person this year and you can choose your distance of full marathon (42.2 km), half-marathon (21.1 km) or 5 km. Whether you want to run or walk the course, we welcome you to join us for a fun day.
Waterfront Marathon Event Details
|Full Marathon||Half Marathon||5 Kilometer|
|Start Time||8:45 AM||8:45 AM||8:00 AM|
|Start Location||University Avenue, North of Queen Street||University Avenue, North of Queen Street||Ontario Place, Lakeshore Boulevard West and Ontario Drive|
|Finish Location||Bay Street, North of Queen Street||Bay Street, North of Queen Street||Bay Street, North of Queen Street|
|Time Limit||6 Hours||3 Hours and 30 Minutes||1 Hour and 20 Minutes|
Two Ways to Participate
Join the Run/Walk
- Choose your distance
- Complete your registration on Toronto Waterfront Marathon Race Roster
- Your Registration Fee will be reimbursed by Tyndale University when you raise $250
Support the Team
- Help your team reach their fundraising goal – every donation will be an encouragement for them and a blessing to the students who will be receiving financial aid in the future
- Invite your friends to register for the event
- Join them on a practice run/walk
- Pray for the team and event
Thanks to our Matching Sponsor, Alan Kan Portfolio Management Team, the amount raised through this event will be matched up to $5,000.