How We Can Help
- Building and maintaining long-term, mutually-rewarding relationships with key people in our life can be both challenging and immensely enriching.
- Acquiring the necessary skills to achieve deeper communication, manage change and resolve conflict will make the difference between a relationship that thrives and one that merely survives.
Our trained relationship experts work with every stage of relationship to foster collaboration and maintain lifelong connection, acceptance, and love.
Articles and Resources
- Overcoming the Top 10 Relationship Zappers | Dr. Marion Goertz | Family Life Centre Blog
- Hold Me Tight (PDF) | Dr. Sue Johnson
- The Gift of Marriage | Dr. Marion Goertz | Tyndale Magazine
- Oil and Water? Exploring Type and Relationships | Psychometrics Canada
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Compatibility, According to Dr. Gary Chapman | Verily Magazine
- How Love Rewires the Brain (and Other Romantic Secrets of Brain Chemistry) (PDF) | Dr. Doidge Borysenko et. al.