Tyndale has a number of general bursaries and grants available to new or returning full-time seminary & graduate students with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and enrolled in minimum of 9 credit hours per semester.
Available Tyndale Bursaries & Grants
The following is a list of the Tyndale bursaries and grants available for Seminary & Graduate students. In order to be considered for any of these bursaries or grants, please submit the Tyndale Bursaries & Grants application.
Bursaries and grants are awarded based on availability. To be considered for bursaries and grants Tyndale has to offer, please complete the Tyndale Bursaries & Grants application.
The Tyndale Bursaries & Grants application is now available.
Apply early! Do not wait until the deadline to apply. The earlier you apply, the earlier you can find out what you may be eligible for.
Applying for General Bursaries & Grants
Submit the Tyndale Bursaries & Grants application to be considered for all General Bursaries & Grants. You do not have to complete this application in one session. The Financial Aid Office will determine General Bursaries & Grants you are eligible for based on the information you provided in your application.
- Go to the Tyndale Awards website.
- Sign in with your MyTyndale username and password.
- Under the Awards tab you can see all available scholarships, awards, and bursaries you can apply for.
Find the Tyndale Bursaries & Grants application and click on the arrow to expand. You will then see if there are any prerequisite tasks before you can start the application, including the Student Profile Form and the Financial Need Form. You only need to complete the Student Profile Form and the Financial Need Form once every academic year to apply for any scholarships, awards, bursaries, and grants offered by Tyndale. The Student Profile Form and the Financial Need Form will reset at the end of the academic year.
- For the Financial Need Form, if you are applying before the start of the school year, you will need to estimate your reported financial information. In the case that your financial information changes (i.e. increased/loss in income), please inform the Student Financial Services Office and we can help you make the adjustment.
- Do not forget to complete the “Describe your personal or family financial circumstances” question on page 3 of the Financial Need Form as it helps give the financial aid committee context into your situation.
- You do not have to complete the application in one session. Your responses are auto-saved as you progress, so you can resume at any time.
- When all prerequisite tasks are met, you can click on "Start Application", which also submits the application for you.
You are done! You will receive a response regarding your eligibility for financial aid within a few weeks.
Availability and amount of these General Bursaries & Grants may vary from year to year.