Tyndale has a number of general bursaries and grants available to new or returning full-time seminary & graduate students with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and enrolled in minimum of 9 credit hours per semester.
Bursaries and grants are awarded based on availability. To be considered for bursaries and grants Tyndale has to offer, please complete the Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants.
The absolute deadline to apply for bursaries and grants is September 22nd, 2020.
Apply early! Do not wait until the deadline to apply. The earlier you apply, the earlier you can find out what you may be eligible for.
If you are a new student admitted to the Winter 2021 semester, you may complete the Application of Tyndale Bursaries & Grants (Winter 2021 only) which is due by January 29th, 2021.
Applying for General Bursaries & Grants
Submit an Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants to be considered for all General Bursaries & Grants. You do not have to complete this application in one session. The Financial Aid Office will determine General Bursaries & Grants you are eligible for based on the information you provided in your application.
- Go to the Tyndale Awards website.
- Under Current Students, click on Sign In.
- Sign in with your MyTyndale username and password.
- Click on View Applications to see applications for all available scholarships, awards, and bursaries you can apply for.
- Find the Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants and click on Apply Now. When you submit the Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants, you will be considered for all of General Bursaries & Grants.
Complete all required tasks for the application. Click on Start next to each respective task to complete each task. You only need to complete the Student Profile Form and the Financial Need Form once every academic year to apply for any scholarships, awards, bursaries, and grants offered by Tyndale. The Student Profile Form and the Financial Need Form will reset at the end of the academic year. Tasks must be completed in the following order:
- Student Profile
Financial Need Form
- If you are applying before the start of the school year, you will need to estimate your reported financial information. In the case that your financial information changes (i.e. increased/loss in income), please inform the Student Financial Services Office and we can help you make the adjustment.
- Do not forget to complete the “Describe your personal or family financial circumstances” question on page 3 of the Financial Need Form as it helps give the financial aid committee context into your situation.
- Disclosure Form
- You do not have to complete the application in one session. You can go back and edit your entries at any time by clicking on Save. When all tasks have been completed, click on Submit. Once you have clicked on Submit, you cannot go back to make any edits to your application.
You are done! You will receive a response regarding your eligibility for financial aid within two weeks.
Availability and amount of these General Bursaries & Grants may vary from year to year.