Printing from your Wireless Device
- Navigate to http://print.tyndale.ca
- Enter your Tyndale user name and password
- Click Web Print, then Submit a Job
- Select the printserv1\PrintAnywhere (virtual) option
- Press the "2. Print Options and Account Selection" button to continue
- Enter the number of copies you desire and the print range in the format (x-y) (e.g. 1-5) then press "3. Upload Documents"
- Select "Upload from computer" to select the file you want to print. When the File Upload... dialog box appears, multiple files can be selected. Note that PDF or image files (bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff) are the file types allowed.
- Click "Upload and Complete"
- You will receive the message "Your document was successfully submitted." Once the "Status" column changes from "submitting" to "held in a queue", make your way to the desired printer to release the print job.
- Learn how to release your document from anywhere printers
- For more information about Print Anywhere System
Mobile Printing via E-mail
Mobile printing via e-mail must be done from your @mytyndale.ca e-mail account.
- Connect to your MyTyndale.ca e-mail account via http://webmail.tyndale.ca
- Logon using your Tyndale username and password
- Open the e-mail that contains the attachments you wish to print
- Click Forward
Enter one of the following e-mail addresses depending on how you would like your print job to be processed:
- bw-singlesided [at] tyndale [dot] ca
- colour-singlesided [at] tyndale [dot] ca
- bw-doublesided [at] tyndale [dot] ca
- colour-doublesided [at] tyndale [dot] ca
- Attach your PDF document you want to have printed to the email
- Click SEND
- You can now release your print job from one of the participating printers, see below list.
Mobile Printing Enabled Printers
|Bayview||DVP||Level 400 - Outside the IT hall in room F402B|
|Bayview||QEW||Level 300 - Hallway outside the Seminary Administration office|
|Bayview||Steeles||Level-300 Computer Lab across from Kimmerle Hall (E320) in room E317|
|Bayview J. William Horsey Library||Kennedy & Warden||Level 200 - Both colour printers near the circulation desk|
|ABBA Resource Centre||Don Mills||Level 200 - In the ABBA Resource Centre|