Tyndale Email (Office 365) Quick Links
- How do I set up my mobile device to connect to Tyndale Email?
- How do I forward Tyndale Email to my personal account?
- How do I set up my email on Outlook or another email client?
For all devices, you may follow the instructions on Microsoft's website to configure your specific type of phone. Please make note of the following key information before proceeding:
Key Information for Mobile Device Setup:
Server Name: outlook.office365.com
User Name: Your Tyndale e-mail address - e.g. smithjohn [at] mytyndale [dot] ca or jsmith [at] tyndale [dot] ca
For full access to e-mail, contacts, and calendars, use the Exchange Server settings. (If you have another Exchange account set up, you will be required to set up an IMAP or POP3 account. See instructions on Microsoft website above for details.)
Instructions on setting up Microsoft Exchange Account on Apple Mobile Devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad)
- Open Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Select Add Account
- Select Account Type Microsoft Exchange
- Enter server outlook.office365.com, username youremail [at] mytyndale [dot] ca or youremail [at] tyndale [dot] ca (e.g. smithjohn [at] mytyndale [dot] ca or jsmith [at] tyndale [dot] ca) and your Office365 (mytyndale.ca e-mail) password (change your password if you haven't already).
- Use the next screen to enable mail, contacts, and calendar.
- Select Save
- From your Tyndale e-mail account (click settings icon in the image below), select Options or type "Forward" in the search box.
Select Forward your e-mail
- Scroll to the bottom of the new page and enter your personal e-mail address in the Forward my e-mail to: field. Ensure the Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App box is checked to have a backup of your e-mail in case you lose access to your personal e-mail account.
- Select Start Forwarding at the bottom right of the screen to complete the process.
To configure setting up your Mytyndale email account on a specific client please view Microsoft's Software specific setup instructions online.