You can log into the printers with your Tyndale username and password.
If you have a Tyndale-owned device, you can select any of the following printers to print to in the "Print" options of your application:
Fiery_PrintAnywhere is for the two large printers, located at B301A and F402B. KM_PrintAnywhere and PrintAnywhere work for all other printers.
For non-Tyndale devices, you can continue to use the Web Print feature at https://print.tyndale.ca/app to print PDF files using the same rules as above, just sign in with your Tyndale credentials.
If you send a print job and it does not appear when you are at a printer, try a different print queue or a different printer.
After sending a print job to a print queue, you can release it on the device by either selecting Print All or Print Release and selecting which prints you would like to make, which will then be printed.
- Sign into the printer
- Select Scan.
- Select Scan to Email
- Select your scan options, such as file name (1), scan settings (2), check Addition Pages (3) if it's more than one page of scanning, and then press Start (4)
- The QEW Seminary printer located in B302.
- The DVP Undergrad Office printer located in F402B.
- The McCowan Library printer located in CH226.
- The Woodbine B.Ed Admin Area printer located in Outside A321.
- The Lawrence Counselling printer located in B516A.
- The Sheppard Registration printer located in E302.
- The Bay Business Office printer located in E404.
- The Kennedy Library printer located in CH217.
- The Bathurst Reception printer located in CH302.
- The Don Mills Education Library printer located in A206.
- The Danforth Presidents Office printer located in CH401.
- The Bloor Campus Services printer located in CH312A.
- The Dundas Bookstore Workroom printer located in D308..
- The Leslie Library Staff Room printer located in C203.
- The Gardiner Admissions Dept. printer located in F315.