Here’s how it works…
- Step 1: Open a new email in your Outlook or Outlook Web Access (http://webmail.tyndale.ca)
- Step 2: Add the email address emailfaxserver [at] tyndale [dot] ca to the To… Field
Step 3: In the Subject field enter the phone number you want to send the fax to
- Phone numbers must be preceded by a 9
- Long distance numbers require 9 and a 1 before the the phone number (North America only, other regions use different digits)
- Long distance numbers require your LD code after the phone number
- Step 4: Attach your message as a PDF document
- Step 5: Press Send!
Below are two examples of what your email message will look like when sending a fax with your @tyndale.ca email address. The first figure shows a local fax number as a recipient. While the second figure shows a long distance number, including the long distance code.
Email-to-fax with local number
Email to fax with long-distance number