How To: Place a Call
To place an internal call to another Tyndale extension, pick up the receiver and dial the 4 digit extension.
To dial externally, dial 9 followed by the 10 digit local number or toll free number you wish to call.
How To: Check your Voicemail
To access your voicemail, follow these steps:
- Pick up the receiver
- Dial 7000
- Enter your 4 digit extension
- Enter your voicemail password
- Press 1 to listen to your new messages
- When complete, press 7 to delete or 9 to save
- Select 6 to move to the next message
How To: Voicemail Options
To access your voicemail options, log into your voicemail and press 0 for mailbox options.
- 1: Record your Unavailable Message
- 2: Record Busy Message
- 3: Record Name
- 4: Manage Temporary Greeting
- 5: Change your Password
- *: Return to main menu
For each option, follow the prompts to complete the task.