Event Type: Leadership Centre
Discipling! Everyone talks about the need for it, but few seem to be willing to devote time for it. Yet it is acknowledged universally as one of the great needs within the church worldwide. This course looks at the topic of spiritual parenthood biblically and practically and gives guidelines for helping people grow in their Christian life and service. Dr. Ajith Fernando has spent over four decades discipling believers from Buddhist and Hindu backgrounds and he discusses from firsthand knowledge the challenges and opportunities faced in helping Christians to maturity.
This modular course is hosted in partnership with International School of Theology and the Tamil churches in the GTA.
- Location: Tyndale University (Classroom CH305)
- Instructor: Dr. Ajith Fernando
- Course will be conducted in English & Tamil
Day and times:
- 2 Thursdays: Feb 20, 27 - 6.45 pm - 9.45 pm
- 2 Saturdays: Feb 22, 29 - 9.30 am - 4.30 pm