This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm, from Sept 2016 to April 2019, in Classroom CH303 (2018-2019). Find campus maps.
- OT Book Study (OLDT M508), with Dr. Grace Ko; May 14, 28, June 4, 11, 18 (Syllabus PDF).
- (on-going) Leadership Development (SPIR M500), with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; June 25 (syllabus distributed previously).
- Theology of Mission and Evangelism (THEO M514) with Dr. Tom McCormick; Sept. 10, 17, 24, Oct. 1, 15 (Syllabus PDF).
- Learning to Teach; Teaching to Disciple (CHED M518), with Dr. Yau Man Siew; Oct. 29, Nov. 5, 19, Dec. 3, 10 (Syllabus PDF).
- Integrative Seminar (INTD M516) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast & Dr. Narry Santos; Nov 12, 2018; Feb. 11; April 1, 8, 15, 2019 (Syllabus PDF).
- (on-going) Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Nov. 26 (syllabus distributed previously).
Don't forget to apply to graduate before end of January 2019 (Graduation Information)
- NT Book Study: Ephesians (NEWT M517), with Dr. Alan Davey; Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb. 4 (check back later for syllabus).
- Integrative Seminar (INTD M516) with Dr. Narry Santos; Feb. 12, Apr. 2, 9, 16 (use syllabus from previous semester).
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Narry Santos; All-day Class Retreat, Sat., April 20 (Queen of Apostles)
Graduation May 11, 2019 (Graduation Information)!
One Page Timetable for 2017-2018 (PDF) Revised Jan 25, 2018
One Page Timetable for 2018-2019 (PDF)
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar.
News and Notes
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see above or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: neufeldt-fast [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the Administrative Assistant, Seminary Academic Programs, Alfred Au (email: mtsmodular [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).