This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm, from Sept 2018 to April 2021, in Classroom CH305 (Fall2019-Spring2020). Campus maps
- (ongoing) Spiritual Formation (SPIR M501) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Aug. 26, Dec. 2 (use syllabus from previous semester).
- Christian Ethics in a Post-Christian World (THEO M513) with Prof. John Franklin; Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30; Oct. 7 (Syllabus PDF).
- New Testament Book Study I: Gospel (NEWT M507) with Jin Hwan Lee; Oct. 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, 18 (Syllabus PDF).
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Dec. 9 (Syllabus PDF).
- History of Christianity II (HIST M510) with Joshua Heath; Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27, Feb. 3 (Syllabus PDF).
- Work, Vocation and Ministry (INTD M506) with Peter Lau; Feb. 10, 24, Mar. 2, 9, 16 (check back later for Syllabus PDF).
- OT Book Study - Genesis (OLDT M508) with Dr. Gord Oeste; Mar. 23, 30; Apr. 6, 20, 27 (check back later for Syllabus PDF).
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; May 4 (MBTI memo), 11 (use syllabus from previous semester).
- Advanced Theology (THEO M512) with TBA; May 25; Jun, 1, 8, 15, 22 (check back later for Syllabus PDF).
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see above or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: neufeldt-fast [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the Administrator, Seminary Academic Programs, Alfred Au (email: mtsmodular [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).