This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm, from Sept 2018 to April 2021, in Classroom CH303 (Fall2020-Spring2021). Campus maps
Fall 2020 (REVISED)
- (on-going) Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (Tyndale Counselling Services; MBTI); Sep. 14 (syllabus distributed previously).
- Elective Online Course Sept. 14 - Dec. 11, 2020 (Check with Program Director for details).
- Learning to Teach; Teaching to Disciple (CHED M518), with Dr. Yau Man Siew; Hybrid Course Sept. 14 - Dec. 11 with Livestream classes on Sep. 21, Oct. 5, 19, Nov. 9, 30 (See revised Syllabus PDF for details).
- Integrative Seminar (INTD M516) with Dr. Narry Santos; Dec. 7 (Syllabus PDF).
Don't forget to apply to graduate before end of December 11, 2020 (Graduation Information)
- NT Book Study: Ephesians (NEWT M517), with Dr. Narry Santos; Jan. 4, 11, 18, 25; Feb. 1 (Check back later for Syllabus PDF).
- Integrative Seminar (INTD M516) with Dr. Narry Santos; Feb. 8; Mar. 22, 29 (Check back later for Syllabus PDF).
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; All-day Class Retreat, Sat., April 17 (Details to follow)
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; May 4, 11 (use syllabus from previous semester).
- Advanced Theology (THEO M512) with Dr. Jonathan Slater; May 25; Jun, 1, 8, 15, 22 (Syllabus PDF).
One page Timetable for 2020-2021 (PDF) - major revision on June 29, 2020
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see above or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: neufeldt-fast [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the Administrator, Seminary Academic Programs, Alfred Au (email: mtsmodular [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).