2018 Wesley Symposium Audio
Tyndale's tenth annual Wesley Studies Symposium took place on April 25, 2018, with Dr. Stephen Lennox, President of Kingswood University, as the keynote speaker.
Audio files from the papers delievered at the Symposium are available below.
- Stephen Lennox, "A Sanctifying Context: Higher Education in the Wesleyan Tradition."
- Dan Sheffield, “A Wesleyan Ecology of Christian Formation.” [slides from Sheffield's presentation]
- Tim Perry, “Evangelicals and Vatican II.”
- Michael Brain, “The Evangelization of Metaphysics: Robert W. Jenson and the Barthian Critique of Religion.”
- Axel Kazadi, “The Arrangement of Predestination in Calvin's Institutes: A Critical Assessment of the relationship between predestination and the theme of Book Three.”
- Dale Harris, “A Stranger Love: Hospitality as a Response to Homosexuality in the Church.”