Tyndale Intercultural Ministries (TIM)
The Tyndale Intercultural Ministries (TIM) Centre, through its Lifelong Learning program, is developing 8 courses that will be offered over 2 years to emerging Diaspora church leaders.
These courses, which will lead to a non-degree diploma, are envisioned to be a combination of online and actual teaching sessions from trained professors with hands-on ministry experiences. In addition, these courses will be offered at reasonable and affordable rates.
The Hudson Taylor Centre for Chinese Ministries
The Hudson Taylor Centre exists to advance Chinese ministries in North America and around the world. The Hudson Taylor Centre has a sixfold ministry:
- Facilitate the exchange of insights and concerns between the academics and the ecclesiastics;
- Conduct, facilitate, and house research in Chinese ministries;
- Develop the fruits of research into programs or tools for churches;
- Arrange for timely response from the scholarly community to issues raised by the churches;
- Provide forums for dialogue and consultation;
- Set up trainings, seminars and workshops.
Canadian Baptists of Ontario and Quebec (CBOQ)
The CBOQ Leadership Development Director has agreed that those leaders from their denomination successfully completing the 8-course leadership training program to be offered for 2 years, will be recognized as “level 2 part-time pastors.” We are delighted to have Green Hills Christian Fellowship as a key church partner in this project. It is our desire to see other denomination recognize this training for credentialing Diaspora leaders.