Tyndale Death, Dying and Grief 2021 - 2022 offers 6 modules, beginning September 25, 2021 running through March 26, 2022.
This certificate will facilitate your understanding of the grief process, giving you resources and developing tech quests that will enable a positive approach to engaging with those in the grieving process. You will focus on developing an in depth understanding of biblical and spiritual truths when encountering loss and death. You will develop skills that will help you recognize and respond to the needs of others as you walk with them.
Upon completion of 6 modules, participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Location: All modules will be held online. Details will be given after you register.
- Cost: $125.00 per module. There is a 10% discount for full-time Tyndale students, alumni and staff. You will need to contact the Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre to receive a discount code before registering online. Email tsfc [at] tyndale [dot] ca to receive a promo code.
Find out more about each module and how to register by going to each of the following module page:
- Sep 25, 2021 9am-3pm - Module 1: Introduction to Death and Dying
- Nov 13, 2021 9am-3pm - Module 2: Family Systems and Their Ability to Cope with Death and Grief
- Nov 27, 2021 9am-3pm - Module 3: Cultural and Gender Approaches to Grief
- Jan 15, 2022 9am-3pm - Module 4: Spiritual and Biblical Resources to Cope with Death and Loss
- Feb 19, 2022 9am-3pm - Module 5: Dealing with Disenfranchised Grief
- Mar 26, 2022 9am-3pm - Module 6: Embracing the End of Life
Email tsfc [at] tyndale [dot] ca.