Tyndale Death, Dying and Grief 2021 - 2022 offers 6 modules, beginning September 25, 2021 running through March 26, 2022.
This certificate will facilitate your understanding of the grief process, giving you resources and developing tech quests that will enable a positive approach to engaging with those in the grieving process. You will focus on developing an in depth understanding of biblical and spiritual truths when encountering loss and death. You will develop skills that will help you recognize and respond to the needs of others as you walk with them.
Upon completion of 6 modules, participants will receive a certificate of completion.
As Tyndale's Seminary programs have had to move online due to the pandemic, the Spiritual Formation Centre Certificate Programs are no exception. Although the in-person classroom is the preferred experience, the online curriculum for this certificate program module promises to be truly immersive. The platform for the live streaming will be Zoom. Details concerning the format of the module and Zoom link will be sent to registered participants closer to the module date.
- $125.00 per module (plus administrative fees); or
- $675 for package of 6 modules (plus administrative fees), complete cost for the Death, Dying and Grief Certificate modules with 10% discount. Only available before the start date of first module.
Find out more about each module and how to register by going to each of the following module page:
- Sep 25, 2021 9am-3pm - Module 1: Introduction to Death and Dying
- Nov 13, 2021 9am-3pm - Module 2: Family Systems and Their Ability to Cope with Death and Grief
- Nov 27, 2021 9am-3pm - Module 3: Cultural and Gender Approaches to Grief
- Jan 15, 2022 9am-3pm - Module 4: Spiritual and Biblical Resources to Cope with Death and Loss
- Feb 19, 2022 9am-3pm - Module 5: Dealing with Disenfranchised Grief
- Mar 26, 2022 9am-3pm - Module 6: Embracing the End of Life
Email tsfc [at] tyndale [dot] ca.
Refund Policy: For cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of event date, you will receive a full refund. For cancellations made within 3-6 days before the event, we will offer you a credit for future TSFC events. Cancellation requests made within 24 hours of the event will not receive a refund or transfer. If TSFC cancels an event under circumstances that would make the event non-viable, registrants will be offered a full refund. When you register for a event, you agree to these terms. Thank you!