Event Location: Online – Zoom
Event Type: Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre
Each Enneagram type has a specific “passion” or emotion that shapes how it expresses itself when we are stressed and tighten against life. The passion is our heart's response and automatically and rigidly governs how we are in the situation at hand, more than we could ever imagine. Becoming aware of how this happens and working to slow down and relax the automaticness helps us access the virtue of our type more easily. Gradually we can grow into our gifts, the parts of the Divine that can be in the world through us.
- To understand how the 9 specific passions (anger, pride, deceit, envy, avarice, fear, gluttony, lust, sloth) are experienced by the 9 types and grow in compassion for our-selves and others
- To improve your ability to notice your passion and the suffering it causes
- To have a deeper sense of the virtue of your type (serenity, humility, veracity, equanimi-ty, non-attachment, courage, sobriety, innocence, right action.)
Cynthia is a graduate of Tyndale Seminary and is certified as a spiritual director and supervisor at Tyndale University. She is a trained professional and teacher in the Narrative Enneagram and has taught spiritual formation in various settings in Canada and overseas. She has been involved in various leadership levels in her congregation at Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church.
Sue, a student of the Narrative Enneagram, has co-taught the Enneagram with Cynthia for the past several years and has used the Enneagram professionally for the past ten years, practising as a psychotherapist. Her focus for the past twenty years has been helping survivors of severe childhood trauma heal and regain their lives. She is also a part of the Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church.
- Each module is $135.00 plus administrative fees
- $972 for package of 8 modules (plus administrative fees), complete cost for the Enneagram Certificate modules at a discounted rate
- Packages are only available before the start date of the first module
- There is a 10% discount for full-time Tyndale students, alumni and staff
- You will need to contact the Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre to receive a discount code before registering online