All Accepted Students are eligible to apply for Financial Aid. You may apply for Financial Aid prior to confirming your Offer of Acceptance.
Financial Aid Application Steps
You can apply for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants online by following the steps below:
- Visit the Tyndale Awards website at apply.tyndale.ca
- Under the “Current Students” click on “Sign in” and sign in with your MyTyndale username and password. 1
- Click on “View Applications” to see all available scholarships, awards, and bursaries you can apply for.
- Find the “Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants” and click on “Apply Now”. By completing this one application, you will be considered for all of Tyndale’s bursaries and grants.
- Complete all required tasks for the application by clicking on “Start” for each of the respective tasks. 2
- When you have completed all of the tasks, you may submit the form.
Note: You can go back and edit your entries at any time before clicking on “Submit”. You do not have to complete the application in one session. You cannot go back to make any edits to your application after it has been submitted.
You are done! You will receive a response regarding your eligibility for financial aid within two weeks. You can also apply for other available scholarships and awards.
For additional help, application deadlines and tips on applying for Financial aid, please visit the full Applying for Financial Aid page.
- You will have created your MyTyndale username and password in the process of applying to Tyndale. If you do not remember you password, you can reset it at https://apply.tyndale.ca/ or contact technical support for assistance.
- Please note, the tasks in step 5 must be completed in order:
- Student Profile
- Form Financial Need Form
- Disclosure Form