All Tyndale UC students in good standing (a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.30) are invited to apply to serve on next year's Student Leadership Team for 2019/2020. There are a variety of positions to choose from.
Qualifications for all applicants:
- A cumulative GPA of 2.30. If the student's cumulative GPA is less then 2.3 then the student must have a current GPA of 2.7.
- Able to take initiative and think creatively.
- Adhere to the Tyndale University College Student Handbook.
- Be a good role model for students.
- Evidence of a healthy personal relationship with Christ.
- Genuine concern for the development of people and a commitment to Tyndale's mission and vision.
- Leadership experience is beneficial.
- Organizational skills are beneficial.
- Teachable spirit for leadership, personal, & spiritual formation.
Note: For RA positions: students who apply must also have lived in residence for at least one semester in the last 2 years (2017 or 2018).
Before you apply, please ensure that you can commit to the required dates before and after each semester that is required of Student Leaders. Student Leaders will be required to arrive on campus before the semesters start and leave later after the semester ends. Please check the dates on the Student Leadership Page to ensure you are able to commit to those dates.
An application is not complete until a Pastoral Reference form has been submitted. A direct relative cannot be a Pastoral Reference.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 22, 2019.
For any questions please contact Shannon Loewen, sloewen [at] tyndale [dot] ca.