We make an effort to have professional photos taken of all of Tyndale’s Faculty right here on campus. Sometimes we are unable to schedule your photo for a period of time and request that you submit a photo to be used until we can arrange a time to take one.
Here are a few simple guidelines to help you select the right photo to submit. There is also example photos below.
- There should only be one person in the photo (you)
- You should be centred in the photo
- You should be visible from (at least) the chest up and have a some space above the head. If you have a photo that has more that this, we will crop it to fit.
- Background should be simple and not distracting
- Photo should be large in file size — photos already made smaller for the web might not work. (faculty photos will be cropped to 720 pixels wide and 540 pixels high)
- Photos with be cropped to a landscape orientation, if your photo is in portrait orientation, please make sure there is plenty of empty space around yourself in the photo.
If you do not have a photo of yourself that meets these guidelines, please submit the best photo you have and we will do our best to make it work.