Here is a step by step guide on how to import only the course material and structure from a previous year to the current course.
Note: This tutorial doesn’t apply to course migration from Mytyndale to Moodle.
- Browse to http://classes.tyndale.ca.
- Log in using your Tyndale user name and password.
- Select the current course that you want to import the materials to.
- Under the “Administration” menu. Select “Import”.
- Enter the course name or code for the previous course and select “Search”.
- Select the course check box then select “Continue”.
- Select “Next”.
- Select the files that you need to import then select “Next”.
- Review the selected files then select “Perform import”.
- The import process will start and all the previous course files will be imported to the current course.
Moodle courses(classes.tyndale.ca) are archived after there is more than one past version of the course on moodle.
HIST 101 (2014)
HIST 101 (2013)
HIST 101 (2012) -> Gets archived