Welcome to the Registrar's Office! The Registrar's web pages are intended to help you meet your academic goals at Tyndale University College & Seminary.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for such activities as:
- Managing your student academic records
- Protecting the integrity and security of your records
- Handling all the data related to your class schedules and registration
- Processing your grades and request for transcripts of your academic record
- Managing the Tyndale curriculum and the granting of degrees
- Auditing your records for graduation
- Ordering diplomas, regalia, and managing graduation logistics
- Interpreting and implementing academic policies
- Publishing the Academic Calendar
- Evaluating courses for transfer credit and determining academic standing
Please note that the Registrar's Office is closed on June 3, 2016 (Friday) and will re-open on June 6, 2016 (Monday).