Obtaining an Official Transcript
Transcripts are confidential and official academic records. Official copies are only released upon signed consent from the student via a transcript request form. Forms are accepted by fax, email (scanned and attached), mail, or in person.
If you require an official transcript, please submit a transcript request form to the Registrar's Office. Processing time is 5-7 business days. Rush processing can be accommodated but not guaranteed during busy seasons.
Payment for Official Transcripts
Payment must be received before the request can be processed.
- Official transcripts are $10 ($8 for every additional transcript ordered at the same time)
- There is no charge for official transcripts requested to be sent to the Tyndale Admissions Office
- Rush requests are $20 but are mostly processed during non-peak periods
- Couriering costs at least $20 per transcript (depending on the destination)
- Payment Options: cash, debit, credit, money order. We do not accept personal cheques or Visa/MasterCard Debit cards.
- Unofficial transcripts are free
Unofficial transcripts are generally for personal use and do not include the stamp of the Registrar or any seal. Students can print their unofficial transcripts by logging-in to the MyTyndale.ca portal. If you do not have an active mytyndale account, you can request your unofficial transcript by emailing email@example.com with the following information: full legal name, including maiden name (if applicable); Student I.D. (if known); date of birth; program at Tyndale; when you started your program; graduation year (if applicable); and the delivery method. We do not take requests over the phone.
Please contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about submitting a request or if you would like to follow up with a previous request.