The Office of the Registrar helps all Tyndale University students meet their academic goals from the moment they are admitted to their graduation and beyond.
Fall 2021 Semester Update
Tyndale University will have some version of an on-campus experience this fall. We are committed to providing you access to our courses while keeping you safe. Some courses will be offered in-person with the synchronous online option, while other courses will be synchronous or asynchronous online only. If you would like to know the delivery format for fall courses, please refer to the Undergraduate or Seminary Course Schedule pages for details.
In-Person (INPR) — Traditional face-to-face classroom instruction. Attendance at a specific time and location for some or all course activities is required.
Synchronous Online (SYNO) — Professors and students engage the course content together at the same time but from different locations. Online attendance at a specific time for some or all course activities is required. Some courses also consist of pre-recorded lectures and materials.
Asynchronous Online (ASYO) — Professors and students engage the course content at different times and from different locations. Attendance at a specific time or location is not required.
- Undergraduate Academic Calendar
- Undergraduate Academic Dates
- Undergraduate Course Schedule
- Undergraduate Program Requirements
- How to Registerfor Undergraduate Courses
- Undergraduate Add/Drop Deadlines
- Undergraduate Final Exams Schedule & Policy
- Undergraduate Graduation
- Updating Undergraduate Students Personal Information
- Transcript Request
- Undergraduate Office of the Registrar Forms
- Office of the Registrar - Undergraduate Studies Contact & Hours
- Seminary Academic Calendar
- Seminary Academic Dates
- Seminary Course Schedule
- Seminary Program Requirements
- How to Registerfor Seminary Courses
- Seminary Add/Drop Deadlines
- Seminary Final Exams Schedule & Policy
- Seminary Graduation
- Updating Seminary StudentsPersonal Information
- Transcript Request
- Seminary Office of the RegistrarForms
- Office of the Registrar - Seminary & Graduate Studies Contact & Hours
Upcoming Academic Dates
Event: Readings Days (no classes)
for Seminary & graduate students
Some dates may not apply to DMin, BEd and cohort-based programs. Check with your program coordinator for details.