Degrees and Programs
Undergraduate Degrees & Programs
Tyndale offers a distinct Christian undergraduate university experience where students develop the skills to think analytically and respond to the issues of today and tomorrow.
Programs may be offered as a Major (M) and/or Minor (m), and may also be available as an Honors degree (H).
Undergraduate Programs (View all Majors, Minors & Programs)
- Biblical Studies and Theology (M/m/H)
- Biology (2+2) (M)
- Business Administration (M/m/H)
- Christian Ministry - Pastoral (m)
- Christian Ministry - Youth (m)
- English (M/m/H)
- French (m)
- Early Childhood Education Track (M)
- History and Global Studies (M/m/H)
- Social Service Work Track (M)
- Intercultural Studies (Missions) (m)
- International Development (M/m)
- Linguistics (M/m)
- Music: Performance (M)
- Music: Worship Arts (M/m)
- Philosophy (M/m/H)
- Psychology (M/m/H)
† The 2+2 program features the benefit of studying at Tyndale for your first two years of university. Experience our small classes and Christian community. Tyndale’s partnership with Nipissing University will allow you to transfer directly into their BSc program and complete your degree there.
Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Tyndale's Bachelor of Education program takes place over 16 consecutive months. Teacher Candidates have the opportunity to apply what they have been learning during three separate practicum placements in Ontario schools.
Primary Junior Track
The Primary/Junior track will prepare you to teach Kindergarten to Grade 6.
Primary Junior Track (FSL)
The Primary/Junior track will prepare you to teach Kindergarten to Grade 6 with a Focus on Teaching French as a Second Language (FSL).
Junior Intermediate Track
The Junior/Intermediate track will prepare you to teach Grades 4 to 10 with a focus in one subject area.
Seminary & Graduate Degrees and Programs
Come to Tyndale for our innovative and creative programs. We will help prepare you to lead and live from the core of your faith while providing you with a comprehensive theological foundation.
Flexible Study Options
Tyndale Seminary has designed several ways for you to approach your course work.
View Flexible Study Options
Seminary & Graduate Programs
- Biblical Languages (C)
- Biblical Studies (M/C)
- Christian Education and Discipleship (M/C)
- Church in the City (M/C)
- Counselling (M/C)
- Global Mission and Intercultural Studies (M/C)
- Interdisciplinary (MDiv) (M)
- Leadership (DC/C)
- Non-Profit Organizational Leadership (DC)
- Pastoral Ministry (M/C)
- Pastoral Ministry: New Generation Multicultural Church (M/C)
- Pastoral Thanatology (Grief, Death & Dying) (C)
- Preaching (DC)
- Spiritual Formation (M/C)
- Theological Studies (M/C)
- Youth and Family Ministry (M/C)
Degree Options (Compare all degree options)
- Graduate Diploma
- Master of Theological Studies (MTS)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Post-Graduate Diploma
- Master of Theology (ThM)
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
- Post-Doctor of Ministry Certificate
- CCST — Chinese Theological Education (Mandarin)
- Christian & Missionary Alliance Studies (C)
- Evangelical Anabaptist Studies (C)
- NAIITS — Indigenous Studies
- PAOC — Pentecostal Studies (C)
- Salvation Army Studies