Seminary Degree Comparison.
Tyndale has many innovative and creative ways to study. Learn more about our Degree and Diploma Options.
Seminary Degree and Diploma Online Options
↔ Program duration is based on a traditional, full course load. Program may be completed part-time over a longer period of time.
Tyndale University aims to deliver the best student experience possible. Some courses may be offered in-person with a synchronous online option, while other courses may be offered online in a fully synchronous or asynchronous format. Learn more about our learning formats
- You can complete a Graduate Diploma, MTS or MDiv fully online.
- Most MA programs and courses may be completed fully online.
- Most ThM courses may be available in one of the online learning formats.
- Post-Graduate Diplomas may be completed fully online.
- The DMin degree is completed in a cohort model with some sequenced courses. Students complete 12 courses within 3 years, with distance learning and residency phases each year.
- The Distance Learning phase includes reading, writing, research, reflection, application and collaboration primarily supported by teachers, personal growth coaches and research portfolio advisors.
- The residency phase – two weeks in June and one week in January – includes worship and prayer, lectures, plenary discussions, group activities, small group meetings and individual work.