The transcript is an official and confidential record containing a student's complete academic history at Tyndale. There are two kinds of copies that can be requested depending on your purpose - official transcript and unofficial transcript.
Official transcript copies are often required by institutions, organizations, government, or any other third party that requests a student's academic history. Official copies are only released upon signed consent from the student via a transcript request form.
Note that transcripts will not be issued to students with an outstanding account or hold(s) on their record.
How to request Official Transcript?
- Download Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Submit the Transcript Request Form and payment to the Office of the Registrar. Forms are accepted by fax, email (scanned and attached), mail, or in person.
Payment for Official Transcripts
Payment must be received before the request can be processed.
- Official transcripts are $10 ($8 for every additional transcript ordered at the same time)
- There is no charge for official transcripts requested to be sent to the Tyndale Admissions Office
- Rush requests are $20 but are mostly processed during non-peak periods
Courier service, if requested, will be an additional charge:
- Within Canada: $30
- Outside Canada: determined upon request (location-specific)
- Payment Options: Cash, Debit, Visa/Mastercard Credit, and Money Order. We do not accept personal cheques or Visa/MasterCard Debit cards.
How long does it take to receive my Official Transcript?
It takes 5 - 7 business days for our office to process. Rush requests are processed within 24 hours (1 business day) but not guaranteed during busy seasons.
Transcripts are sent out by regular mail. It takes additional postal time for the transcript to get to you. The Office of the Registrar is not responsible for transcripts that are delayed or lost in the mail.
Unofficial transcripts are generally for personal use and do not include the stamp of the Registrar or any seal. Unofficial transcripts are free.
How to request an unofficial transcript?
- Go to mytyndale.ca
- Log-in with your Tyndale username and password
- Go to the Academics tab
- Select the Academic History link
- Select View My Unofficial Transcript
If you do not have an active mytyndale account, you can request your unofficial transcript by emailing transcript [at] tyndale [dot] ca with the following information:
- full legal name, including maiden name (if applicable)
- student I.D. (if known)
- date of birth
- program at Tyndale
- when you started your program
- graduation year (if applicable)
- delivery method
We do not take requests over the phone.
If you have any questions upon reviewing the information above, please contact the Office of the Registrar at transcript [at] tyndale [dot] ca.