The transcript is an official and confidential record containing a student's complete academic history at Tyndale. There are two kinds of copies that can be requested depending on your purpose - official transcript and unofficial transcript.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the Office of the Registrar will only release electronic copies of official transcripts. This ensures our continued timely and effective service to our students. Production of paper copies will be on hold until further notice.
RUSH service is currently unavailable.
Official transcript copies are often required by institutions, organizations, government, or any other third party that requests a student's academic history. Official copies are only released upon signed consent from the student through the transcript request form.
Please note we do not send official transcripts directly to students. If you need a copy of your transcript for personal use, please view the Unofficial Transcript section on this page.
Transcripts will not be released for students with an outstanding account or hold(s) on their record.
How to request an Official Transcript (electronic copy only)
- Download the Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Submit the Transcript Request Form to transcript [at] tyndale [dot] ca.
Payment for Official Transcripts
Payment must be received before the request can be processed. Please do not put your credit card information on the form or leave the information on our voicemail. Click the red button and follow the steps below:
- Choose “Office of the Registrar” and click “Next”.
- Complete the next page carefully and click “Pay”. Notification will be sent to registration [at] tyndale [dot] ca once the payment is successfully made.
If you have any questions about payment, contact Student Financial Services at sfs [at] tyndale [dot] ca.
- Official transcripts are $10 ($8 for every additional transcript ordered at the same time)
- There is no charge for official transcripts requested to be sent to the Tyndale Admissions Office
- [CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE] Rush requests are $20 but are mostly processed during non-peak periods
- [CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE] Courier service, if requested, will be an additional charge. Courier within Canada: $30. Courier outside Canada: determined upon request (location-specific)
How long does it take to receive my Official Transcript?
It takes 5 - 7 business days for our office to process. Rush requests are processed within 24 hours (1 business day) but not guaranteed during busy seasons.
Unofficial transcripts are generally for personal use and do not include the stamp of the Registrar or any seal. Unofficial transcripts are free, and will be sent to students by email.
How to obtain an unofficial transcript
- Go to mytyndale.ca
- Log-in with your Tyndale username and password
- Go to the Academics tab
- Select the Unofficial Transcript & Final Grades link
- Select View My Unofficial Transcript
If you do not have an active mytyndale account, you can request your unofficial transcript by emailing transcript [at] tyndale [dot] ca with the following information:
- full legal name, including maiden name (if applicable)
- student I.D. (if known)
- date of birth
- program at Tyndale
- when you started your program
- graduation year (if applicable)
We do not take requests over the phone.
If you have any questions upon reviewing the information above, please contact the Office of the Registrar at transcript [at] tyndale [dot] ca.