Library Services During COVID-19
Beginning March 25, 2020, the Tyndale Library is closed until further notice.
- Overdue fines will not accrue until on campus classes resume. Please wait until the campus reopens to return your books.
- Find ebooks by using WorldCat
- Electronic resources are the only information sources available.
- Library staff are available online for questions, help and research assistance. Ask your question in LibAnswers.
- Use library research guides for access to specific resources in your subject area.
- There is no access to the library print collection until campus reopens.
- Useful links to abundant open access ebooks:
WorldCat Catalogue Search
Online Resources To Help You Search For Content Such As Articles, eBooks, News...
Online tools for research