Library Services During COVID-19
The Tyndale Library remains closed to the public until further notice.
The following in-person library services are available to current Tyndale students, faculty and staff only:
- Booking study space using Tyndale’s booking site.
- All visitors must fill out an online COVID-19 screening form no more than 24 hours before their visit. This is separate from your reservation or appointment.
- Request books and make an appointment to pick-up or return books Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Contact LibAnswers, 24 hours before your visit.
- Library staff are available online for:
- Use library research guides for access to specific resources in your subject area.
- Use WorldCat to find books and eBooks.
- More information and specifics about Library Services and returning books during COVID-19 can be found at https://libguides.tyndale.ca/COVID.
Updated Jan 4. 2021
WorldCat Catalogue Search
Online Resources To Help You Search For Content Such As Articles, eBooks, News...
Online tools for research