Library Services During COVID-19
The Tyndale Library remains closed until further notice.
- Overdue fines are waived until Sept 15, 2020.
- Find ebooks by using WorldCat
- Library staff are available online for questions, help and research assistance. Ask your question in LibAnswers.
- Scan and send service of library print resources is available for faculty and students. Submit your request in LibAnswers.
- Students, faculty, and staff needing print materials during August should contact Library staff. Limit 5 items per person. Submit requests in LibAnswers.
- Use library research guides for access to specific resources in your subject area.
- Useful links to abundant open access ebooks: Open Access Digital Theological Library
- More information about Library Services and returning books during COVID-19 can be found at https://libguides.tyndale.ca/COVID
Updated August 5, 2020
WorldCat Catalogue Search
Online Resources To Help You Search For Content Such As Articles, eBooks, News...
Online tools for research