Library Services During COVID-19
The Tyndale Library remains closed to the public until further notice.
- The following in-person library services are available to current Tyndale students, faculty and staff only:
- Library staff are available online for:
- Use library research guides for access to specific resources in your subject area
- Use WorldCat to find books and eBooks
- More information and specifics about Library Services and returning books during COVID-19 can be found at https://libguides.tyndale.ca/COVID
Updated Sept. 18, 2020
WorldCat Catalogue Search
Online Resources To Help You Search For Content Such As Articles, eBooks, News...
Online tools for research