These are all the Office of the Registrar forms for Undergraduate Studies, sorted alphabetically.
Submitting forms during COVID-19
Due to the closure of our campus, the Office of the Registrar can only accept electronic copies of forms from students by email. Please note we do not accept typed names as signatures.
Below are the following options for signing your form if you do not have access to a printer or a scanner:
Through Adobe Acrobat – you can set up a digital signature in Adobe PDF
If you send your form(s) from your MyTyndale email account, we will accept it as your signature.
Payment options for Letter Requests, Letter of Permission, Official Transcripts, Course Description Request, Syllabi Request, and Transfer Credit Request
Please do not put your credit card information on the form or leave the information on our voicemail. Please choose one of the payment options:
- Choose “Office of the Registrar” and click “Next”.
- Complete the next page carefully and click “Pay”. Notification will be sent to registration [at] tyndale [dot] ca once the payment is successfully made.
Pay through Online Banking
- Add “Tyndale University” as a payee to your “bills” list. Some banks do not have Tyndale registered as "Tyndale University". If this is so, please search for “Tyndale” and our full name will show up.
- The account number you need to enter will be your Student ID number. The bank requires a nine-digit account number. If your student ID number is only six digits, please add three zeros (000) in front of your student ID number (e.g., 000123456).
- Once payment has been made, please send a screenshot or proof of payment to registration [at] tyndale [dot] ca.
Online payments can take up to 48 hours to be received. Please allow for sufficient processing time. If you have any questions about payment please contact Student Financial Services at sfs [at] tyndale [dot] ca.