Final Exam Schedule
Tyndale Seminary final examinations will be held during the times stated on the Important Dates page. The Office of the Registrar will determine the time and place of these examinations.
Winter 2019 Final Exam Schedule
April 15 to April 22 (Monday to Monday)
Note: Please keep these dates available until the final exam schedule is posted. Reasons such as early vacation plans, work schedule, church/ministry activity, personal plans, etc. will not be accepted for rescheduling. Please refer to the final exam policy below for more information.
Final Exams Policy
The following rules are to be enforced in connection with every final examination:
Students are not permitted to take the following into the examination room
- any materials relating to the examination subject, including Bibles, unless otherwise indicated
- cell phones, BlackBerries or other communication devices
- No student may leave the room without permission from the exam proctor.
- Students who are more than 30 minutes late will not be allowed into the examination room.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the examination room during the first 30 minutes of the examination period.
- No student may leave his or her seat during the final 15 minutes.
- Students must not linger in the halls outside the examination rooms while examinations are being written.
- No student will be permitted to write beyond the allotted time without special permission of the Registrar.
If you have a legitimate exam conflict, please submit a Final Exam Reschedule Request Form on the Forms page to the Office of the Registrar. Requests received after the deadline will NOT be approved.
Deadline: Friday, March 22, 2019
Legitimate reasons for rescheduling a final exam include:
- 2 exams scheduled at the same time
- 3 exams in one day
- Sudden illness or injury (A doctor’s note must be provided)
Illegitimate reasons for rescheduling a final exam include:
- Early vacation plans
- Work Schedule
- Church/Ministry activity
- Personal plans
If you are suddenly ill and unable to write your final exam, please submit a Final Exam Reschedule Request Form on the Forms page with a doctor’s note within 48 hours of the examination. The doctor’s note should state your inability to write on the day of your final exam and when you will be able to return to studies.