- Registration for the Spring/Summer 2015 is open
- Check the course schedule and plan ahead
University College Fall 2015 & Winter 2016
- Registration now open
- Check the course schedule here and plan ahead
- April 17, 2015 - Deadline for: Early Registration Incentive and Returning Student Bursary (University Only)
- August 21, 2015 - Fall 2015 Returning Students Registration Deadline: returning students who register for the first time after August 21 will be subject to a $50 administration fee.
- September 23, 2015 - Fall 2015 Add/Drop Deadline: students can add or drop courses from their schedule without penalty until this date. Refund policy takes effect for all course removal after September 23.
- December 11, 2015 - Winter 2016 Returning Students Registration Deadline: returning students who register for the first time after December 11 will be subject to a $50 administration fee. This deadline does not apply to new students.
- January 15, 2016 - Winter 2016 Add/Drop Deadline: students can add or drop courses from their schedule without penalty until this date. Refund policy takes effect for all course removal after January 15.
Seminary Fall 2015 & Winter 2016
- Get a head start and plan your courses! Course Offering List now available here
- Registration will open April 29, 2015
Students can access online registration via MyTyndale.ca. Use your current Tyndale log-in to access online registration and follow the "Academics" tab at the top of the page. Please refer to www.mytyndale.ca if you have forgotten your username and/or password. For security reasons, it is important that you change your password the first time you log-in to the system.
Following this link will allow you to:
- Register for courses
- Course schedule changes
- View your current schedule
- Print your unofficial transcript
- View your grade report
- Access course pages
If you experience difficulty with online registration, please submit a registration form or an add/drop form to the Registrar's Office. International students must register for courses by completing a registration form and having the International Students Coordinator sign their form prior to submission