Application Checklist for Full-and-Part-time Degree-Seeking Canadian Students
Use the following checklist to assist you:
1. ☑ Review our Admission Requirements
2. ☑ Prepare all required supporting documentation*:
- Complete our application:
Have your references complete both the
Pastoral/Character Reference form and the
Academic/Employer Reference or
Download the Paper Reference Forms (have references mail the forms to Tyndale)
Request all post-secondary institutions to mail your official transcript(s) directly to the Admissions Office
- Complete any Application Supplements if your program is:
3. ☑ Make sure you meet the appropriate deadlines
4. ☑ Confirm and submit your application
Send reference forms and official transcripts directly to:
3377 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M2M 3S4
- Send your TOEFL and TWE or IELTS scores to the Admissions Office.
- Complete and submit your Residence Application and deposit.
- Complete and submit Medical Form (this is mandatory for all international students and students applying for residence).
If you have completed a baccalaureate degree and wish to take graduate-level course you can become an occasional student or audit a course. Or if you are registered at another graduate theological institution and are eligible to take courses at Tyndale Seminary, you can submit a Letter of Permission.
Apply to the DMin program by using the DMin Application Form.
Apply to the CCST program by using the CCST Application Form.
Apply by following the instructions on the International Application Form.
Need help? Contact Admissions at: 1.877.TYNDALE (896.3253) | 416.218.6757 (local) | email@example.com