- MDiv degree or educational equivalent from an ATS accredited institution.
- B average (3.0 GPA) in previous degree.
- 3 years of ministry experience after completion of MDiv.
- Currently in ministry.
- English language proficiency.
- Supportive references and endorsement from place of ministry.
- Complete application submitted by January 15.
Or download the application below and forward your completed application form and application portfolio to:
Tyndale Seminary Admissions
3377 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario,
M2M 3S4 Canada
DMin Application Package (PDF)
If you have any questions please email@example.com, they will be able to assist you.
Note: There may be exceptions or upgrade pathways to the previous qualifications. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department firstname.lastname@example.org or DMin director, Paul Bramer email@example.com.
The admissions committee considers qualifications, readiness and fit for the program and cohort.