- MDiv degree or educational equivalent from an ATS accredited institution.
- B average (3.0 GPA) in previous degree.
- 3 years of ministry experience after completion of MDiv.
- Currently in ministry.
- English language proficiency.
- Supportive references and endorsement from place of ministry.
- Complete application submitted by January 15.
Or download the application below and forward your completed application form and application portfolio to:
Tyndale Seminary Admissions
3377 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario,
M2M 3S4 Canada
DMin Application Package (PDF)
If you have any questions please email Ryan Klassen who will be able to assist you.
Note: There may be exceptions or upgrade pathways to the previous qualifications. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department firstname.lastname@example.org or DMin director, Paul Bramer email@example.com.
The admissions committee considers qualifications, readiness and fit for the program and cohort.