- MDiv degree from an ATS accredited institution or equivalent
- B average (3.0 GPA) in previous degree
- 3 years of ministry experience after completion of MDiv
- Currently in ministry
- English language proficiency
- Supportive references and endorsement from place of ministry
- Application package completed by April 1, August 1, or November 1 for consideration.
Download the application below and forward your completed application form and application portfolio to:
25 Ballyconnor Court, Toronto, Ontario,
M2M 4B3 Canada
If you have any questions please email Ryan Klassen who will be able to assist you.
Note: There may be exceptions or upgrade pathways to the previous qualifications. For more information, please contact the Admissions Department firstname.lastname@example.org or DMin director, Paul Bramer email@example.com.
The admissions committee considers qualifications and readiness and fit for the program and cohort.