Tyndale’s Bachelor of Arts Business Administration program prepares you for a future in business. The core business courses will give you a solid base while the business internship will provide you with the practical experience to start your career. The program integrates interdisciplinary studies and business developing your critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Prepare for a future in business
You know that the world can be a better place and that in business you can make a difference. Whether you’re looking to lead a business team, run a not-for-profit, be an entrepreneur, or incorporate social justice with business, the Tyndale Business program will successfully launch you into your future. You will have a solid foundation and practical business skills by studying finance, sales and marketing, human resources, accounting, operations, entrepreneurship and Christian social enterprise.
Tailored for you
Combine your business sense with Christian ethics to have a positive economic, social, spiritual and environmental impact on the world. Professors will invest in you to help you solidify and meet your objectives while Christian business professionals will mentor you to be the best you can be. You can even tailor your studies to focus on your interests and help you reach your career goals.
Stay on the Leading Edge
Tyndale Business program in Toronto prepares graduates to have the critical thinking skills required to respond intellectually and innovatively to constantly evolving industries. You will be trained to generate cutting-edge solutions for the complex business problems of today and tomorrow. Knowledge of how to analyze trends and predict areas of opportunity will keep you competitive. Internships, networking and experiential learning opportunities will give you the practical hands on experience needed to be able to stay relevant in today’s world.
For a future career in »
- Business Management
BA Business Administration Core Requirements (39 Credit Hours)
- [BUSI 101] Introduction to Business
- [BUSI 231] Marketing
- [BUSI 261] Introduction to Financial Accounting
- [BUSI 262] Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- [BUSI 323] Business Ethics
- [BUSI 341] Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- [BUSI 381] Finance
- [BUSI 411] Business Policy and Strategy I
- [BUSI 311] Managing Non-Profit Organizations
- [BUSI 203] Business Communication
- [ECON 101] Microeconomics
- [ECON 102] Macroeconomics
- [MATH 121] Introduction to Statistics
[BUSI 391] International Business
Core Requirements (33 Credit Hours)
- [BSTH 101] Old Testament Scripture
- [BSTH 102] New Testament Scripture
- [BSTH 201] Hermeneutics
- [BSTH 270] Introduction to Christian Theology
- [ENGL 101] Introduction to Literature I
- [ENGL 171] Literature and Composition
- [ENGL 102] Introduction to Literature II
- [HIST 101] History of Western Civilization I
- [HIST 102] History of Western Civilization II
- [INDS 101] University Studies in Christian Perspective
- [PHIL 171] Introduction to Philosophy
- [Language] Language elective courses
Major Requirements (24 Credit Hours or 30 Credit Hours for Honours)
- [BUSI 201] Organizational Behaviour
- [BUSI 371] Managing Information Systems
- [BUSI 372] Operations Management
- [BUSI 2__] Business Administration course
- [BUSI 3__] Business Administration courses
- [BUSI 412] Business Policy and Strategy II (for honours)
- [BUSI 441] Business Development (for honours)
(IDVP Courses fulfil BUSI elective requirements)
Electives (24 Credit Hours)
Total Degree Requirements: 120 Credit Hours
- At least 45 out of 120 credit hours must be taken at the 3000 or 4000 level.
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 and a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- BA Honours degree requires a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and a minimum of 120 credit hours.
View Major/Minor Sheets »