Tyndale’s Bachelor of Arts Business Administration program prepares you for a future in business. The core business courses will give you a solid base while the business internship will provide you with the practical experience to start your career. The program integrates interdisciplinary studies and business developing your critical thinking and problem solving skills.
In today’s ever changing world, you need to stay current. Tyndale’s business studies include the current theories and concepts. The program is designed to give you a solid foundation and practical business skills by studying all the main disciplines such as finance, marketing, human resources, accounting, operations, law, IT and entrepreneurship.
Tools for your future
Tyndale’s Business Administration program provides an interdisciplinary approach that promotes a broad and full education for every student. You will learn how to think critically, how to bring in other fields of study into your understanding of business and integrate your faith and business. This base will give you the tools to be able to stay current with the ever changing job market.
Internship and Mentorship Program
The program offers an internship where you will put into practice the business skills you have learned. You will gain further training through our optional business mentoring program for hands-on business experience with a Christian business professional. The program is designed to give you in-depth exposure and opportunities to work with businesses and give you the needed experience to acquire the job you want.
For a future career in »
- Business Management
BA Business Administration Core Requirements (39 Credit Hours)
- [BUSI 101] Introduction to Business
- [BUSI 231] Marketing
- [BUSI 261] Introduction to Financial Accounting
- [BUSI 262] Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- [BUSI 323] Business Ethics
- [BUSI 341] Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- [BUSI 381] Finance
- [BUSI 411] Business Policy and Strategy I
- [BUSI 311] Managing Non-Profit Organizations
- [BUSI 203] Business Communication
- [ECON 101] Microeconomics
- [ECON 102] Macroeconomics
- [MATH 121] Introduction to Statistics
[BUSI 391] International Business
Core Requirements (33 Credit Hours)
- [BSTH 101] Old Testament Scripture
- [BSTH 102] New Testament Scripture
- [BSTH 201] Hermeneutics
- [BSTH 270] Introduction to Christian Theology
- [ENGL 101] Introduction to Literature I
- [ENGL 171] Literature and Composition
- [ENGL 102] Introduction to Literature II
- [HIST 101] History of Western Civilization I
- [HIST 102] History of Western Civilization II
- [INDS 101] University Studies in Christian Perspective
- [PHIL 171] Introduction to Philosophy
- [Language] Language elective courses
Major Requirements (24 Credit Hours or 30 Credit Hours for Honours)
- [BUSI 201] Organizational Behaviour
- [BUSI 371] Managing Information Systems
- [BUSI 372] Operations Management
- [BUSI 2__] Business Administration course
- [BUSI 3__] Business Administration courses
- [BUSI 412] Business Policy and Strategy II (for honours)
- [BUSI 441] Business Development (for honours)
(IDVP Courses fulfil BUSI elective requirements)
Electives (24 Credit Hours)
Total Degree Requirements: 120 Credit Hours
- At least 45 out of 120 credit hours must be taken at the 3000 or 4000 level.
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 and a minimum of 120 credit hours.
- BA Honours degree requires a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and a minimum of 120 credit hours.
View Major/Minor Sheets »