Tyndale University College provides the opportunity to earn an undergraduate degree by offering two evening degree programs in modular format for adult learners, 25 years and older, who are unable to attend traditional semester education programs.
The modular programs are designed for working adults who wish to earn a degree without having to leave their place of employment or ministry, and who are capable of time management and personal discipline. Each course consists of one four-hour evening class session per week, for five weeks, supplemented by 14-18 hours of guided independent study per week. The classes provide a truly unique learning community with abundant personal support and peer interaction.
• Grow in a program designed to strengthen you intellectually, spiritually and personally.
• Achieve your academic goals and further your career aspirations.
• Study full-time while continuing to fulfill other life commitments.
• Start at any time in the Academic Year,
• Study year-round from fall through summer.
• Attend class only one night per week from 6:00-10:00 p.m. on Thursday evenings.
• Join a diverse community of adult learners whose ages range from 25 to 65 years.