Tyndale University College provides the opportunity to earn an undergraduate degree by offering three evening degree programs in modular format for adult learners, 25 years and older, who are unable to attend traditional semester education programs.
The modular programs are specifically designed for working adults who wish to earn a degree without having to leave their place of employment or ministry, and who are able to schedule their time carefully and discipline themselves to meet the rigorous demands of a concentrated program. Each course consists of one four-hour evening class weekly for five weeks supplemented by 14-18 hours of guided independent study per week.
The classes provide a truly unique learning community with high personal support and peer interaction. The modular programs are well suited to adults who desire to take responsibility for their own learning and who know how to make collegial learning effective.
• Grow in a program designed to strengthen you academically, spiritually and personally.
• Achieve your academic goals and further your career aspirations.
• Study full-time while continuing to fulfill other life commitments.
• Start any time! Take the first available course that fits your program.
• Study year-round from fall through summer.
• Attend class only one night per week from 6:00-10:00 p.m. on Thursday evenings.
• Join a community of adult learners whose ages range from 25 to 65 years.
For more information, visit www.tyndale.ca/admissions.