Tyndale is the only seminary in Canada that endows a faculty position in Wesley Studies.
The following denominations graciously support Wesley Studies at Tyndale.
- The Be in Christ Church of Canada - An evangelical denomination with Mennonite roots, influenced also by the Pietist and Wesleyan-Holiness traditions.
- The Church of the Nazarene - The Church of the Nazarene arose in the early 1900s as the fruit of the Holiness Movement in North America in the late 1800s.
- The Free Methodist Church - Formed in 1860 mostly from former Methodists under the leadership of Benjamin Titus Roberts and others.
- The Salvation Army - Arose first in England under the leadership of William and Catherine Booth; quickly spread to North America, and around the world.
- The Wesleyan Church - Formed from the merger in the 1960s of the Wesleyan Methodist Church (founded in 1843) and the Pilgrm Holiness Church, which was formed at the turn of the 20th Century as part of the fruit of the Holiness Movement.