No doubt you are aware of the increased cases of COVID–19 in the province. In order to provide faculty with as much planning time as possible, and deliver the best student experience possible, the decision has been made to begin the Winter 2022 course delivery online.
Here’s what you need to know:
- In-person classes scheduled for the week of January 10 and January 17 will be delivered online.
- Planned in-person and hybrid delivery classes will resume the week of January 24.
- As announced previously, all employees, who are able, are encouraged to work from home the week of January 4–7. Your supervisor will work with you on this. This is not a work from home mandate, rather, an effort to reduce in-person interactions on campus.
- The campus will open as planned on January 4. Those who need to access campus are able to do so.
- The Library will remain open with current service arrangements. Please refer to https://www.tyndale.ca/library for details.
- This is an academic preparation and delivery decision. Other on-campus activities will continue with appropriate and required health and safety protocols in place.
- At this time the residence will proceed with student arrival beginning January 7 as planned and food services will be available.
Communicating this decision at this time removes the uncertainty of delaying until early January which would potentially create a need to make arrangements with short notice.
We wish everyone a safe Christmas break filled with joy and peace.