Serve and support the Seminary students of Tyndale by joining the Seminary Student Council. Plan monthly events to celebrate community life, host prayer meetings, provide opportunities for spiritual formation, and plan the theme for the year.
Email councils [at] tyndale [dot] ca if you have any questions.
Current TUSSA Student Council Members
- Laura Dungo - President
- Marlene Henry - SVP Operations
- Christie Chan - SVP Administration and Finance
- Daisey Lin - VP Communication
- Zoe Chan - VP Intercultural Affairs
- Abigaille Alpay - VP Internal Affairs
- Zouhrab Sarkisian - VP Online Students
Seminary Student Council Application
Election & Application Process
The election and application process will be available when the application is open.
- Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.30 and current GPA of 2.50.
- Student must be in good standing in all areas of community and academic life.