General Admissions Requirements
- Complete the application form and any required program supplements.
- Have completed a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college.
Two references are required. Your referees will be sent the link once you have submitted your application.
- Pastoral/Character Reference Form
- Academic/Employer Reference Form
Program Specific Admissions Requirements
- Applicants must have completed a relevant undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of four psychology courses in their undergraduate degree. The best four psychology courses must have an average GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Applicants must complete and submit the essay supplement.
- An interview with the program director is required. Interviews are scheduled in May.
- This program admits students in the fall semester only.
Historical and Theological Studies
First degree in a related discipline, such as
- An undergraduate degree in biblical, theological, or religious studies.
- A seminary degree (MDiv or MTS)
Evidence of superior academic ability and potential to undertake graduate research
- Minimum B+ average or GPA of 3.3 or
- Submission of sample research paper
International Student Admissions Requirements
Applicants from outside Canada must meet the following admissions requirements in addition to general admissions requirements and program-specific requirements listed above.
Maintain Full-time Status
International students must be enrolled as full-time students throughout the entire program (9 to 15 credit hours or 3 to 5 courses in both the fall and winter semesters).
All international applicants are required to provide proof to the Tyndale Admissions Office that they have received a Study Permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
International applicants are required to submit a non-refundable application fee of $150.