Applicants whose first language is not English, or who have not studied for three years in an English speaking secondary or post-secondary institution, are responsible to provide scores/results of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) in the country from which they are applying.
- Duolingo English Test: 110
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 90
- TOEFL Paper Based Test: 570
- TOEFL Computer-based Test: 230
- TOEFL Test of English as a Written Language: 5.0
The Test of English as a Written Language is taken with the paper-based and computer-based TOEFL exam.
Bachelor of Education (BEd)
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Overall - 7.0 Score
- Writing and Speaking - 7.0 Minimum Score
- Listening and Reading - 6.5 Minimum Score
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Overall - 96 Score
- Writing - 26 Minimum Score
An interview or Writing and Diagnostic Test may be required by the Admissions Committee before being accepted. Meeting the test scores does not guarantee acceptance.