It has been an unprecedented time. The continual news updates over the past days have been unsettling. Many are concerned about closures and cancellations that have brought significant changes to how we interact as a society. These measures are needed. We pray for the physical and mental health of the entire Tyndale community during these difficult days.
Tyndale continues to follow required and recommended actions for protecting students and employees. The highest priorities have been ensuring the safety of our students, staff and faculty while creating ways for students to complete the winter semester. Classes are all online and Tyndale has transitioned to an essential services model. In addition to previous decisions the following are now in effect:
- Tyndale’s campus is closed until further notice.
Most employees are working remotely and are able to provide continued support including but not limited to:
- The Library. Visit www.tyndale.ca/library for details.
- The Registrar’s Office
- Student Financial Services
Only employees providing essential services are permitted on campus:
- Supports for students who are in residence
- IT support as needed to support online learning
- Mechanical and infrastructure support as required by law
- Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in online formats. Courses will not be taught in-class this summer.
Tyndale’s senior leadership and the Critical Incident Protocol Team continues to meet regularly. This team is monitoring and continues to evaluate the situation on a daily basis.