As a part of the Tyndale Campus Reopening Plan, resources within the J. William Horsey Library, including the ABBA Resource Centre, are available to students and faculty.
Tyndale’s three guiding principles framing decisions for reopening the campus are the health and safety of students, faculty and staff, academic excellence and the unique Tyndale experience. Ensuring the resources within the library are available to students is essential to supporting academic excellence.
Beginning Monday, September 14, 2020, the following library services will be available to Tyndale students on campus by appointment. The hours these services will be available are Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
- Picking up library materials
- Computer terminals for library research
- Study space for use of library resources
- Please use LibAnswers to make all appointments and to communicate with library staff.
Students with appointments should come to the Library entrance on the east side of the campus. Follow the instructions on the door for access. Those who require an accessible entrance may arrange this with library staff.
Books may be returned to the Tyndale front reception without an appointment, between 8:00am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Books will be quarantined for 72 hours following their return.
Students may also access the following remote library services:
- All electronic library databases
- Scanning and sending of print articles and book chapters to students within copyright guidelines (weekly limits apply)
- Mailing of library books (fees apply)
- Research assistance and coaching
Tyndale University continues its preparation for your safe return to campus, as we are able to do so. The university is committed to the safety of its entire community and will continue to follow the directives of public health officials.
If you have a question about accessing the library that is not answered above please contact the Library directly at 416.226.6620 ext. 2131. View Tyndale’s Campus Reopening Plan.