Tyndale Celebrates 2nd Annual Tuition Free Forward Day

Tuition Free Forward Day 2014

Friday, March 7, 2014

On February 25, 2014, Tyndale celebrated its 2nd annual Tuition Free Forward Day (TFFD). TFFD is a day where the Tyndale community gathers to say thank you to our donors and to celebrate their support.

Up until February, tuition and fees cover approximately 80% of a Tyndale student’s education costs. After February, the remaining 20% is covered by Tyndale alumni and other supporters. In other words, students would have to pay 20% more if it wasn’t for the amazing generosity of our donors.

This year, an overflow of Tyndale students, faculty, staff, alumni and supporters poured into the Ballyconnor campus gymnasium and enjoyed games, complimentary refreshments, an interactive art station and photo booth.

It was a great celebration for the Tyndale community, thank you so much to our amazing supporters!


» View more news