Final examinations will be held during the times stated in the Academic Calendar. The Registrar will determine the time and place of these examinations.
The following rules apply to every final examination:
- No student is permitted to take into the examination room any materials relating to the examination subject, including Bibles, unless otherwise indicated.
- No student may leave the room without permission from the exam proctor.
- Students who are more than 30 minutes late will not be allowed into the examination room.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the examination room during the first 30 minutes of the examination period.
- No student may leave his or her seat during the final fifteen minutes.
- Students must not linger in the halls outside the examination rooms while examinations are being written.
- No student will be permitted to write beyond the allotted time without special permission of the Registrar.
Exam Conflicts and Rescheduling
The only circumstances that will allow the rescheduling of an exam are as follows:
- Exam Conflict: two exams at the same time or three exams within 24 hours.
- Illness: a doctor’s note, dated on or before the date of the exam, is required if a student misses an exam due to illness.
- If there are unusual circumstances (such as a death in the family), an exam may be rescheduled within the regular exam period at the discretion of the Registrar.
- To reschedule an exam, a student must submit an Exam Reschedule Form to the Office of the Registrar by the deadline stated on the Exam Reschedule Form. Forms are available on the Office of the Registrar website or in the Office of the Registrar.
- If a student is ill on the day of the exam, he or she should not call the Registrar or professor, but submit an Exam Reschedule Form and doctor’s note to the Office of the Registrar within 48 hours of the originally scheduled exam time.