Dr. Kern Stanberry
Title & Contact Info
Adjunct Professor of Counselling
Email: kstanberry [at] tyndale.ca
Phone: 416.226.6620 ext. 2106
- DMin, Tyndale University, 2020
- MDiv, Tyndale University, 2006
- Certificate, Couple and Family Therapy Studies, University of Guelph, 2011
- RMFT, Canadian Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT), 2009
- Approved Clinical Supervisor, Canadian Association for Marriage, and Family Therapy, 2014
- RP, College of Registered Psychotherapist of Ontario, 2015
Areas of Specialization
Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychotherapy and Spiritual Formation
Kern Stanberry has a passion to help people thrive in their personal lives, their spiritual life, and in their relationships. He seeks to combine the realities of a person’s psychological, social, and spiritual experiences into the process of addressing various life issues, challenges, and situations.
Kern has served as the coordinator/director of Tyndale’s MDiv Counselling Major Internship program since 2012 and has been an instructor for various counselling courses in the program. Kern also operates a private counselling practice and has served, in various capacities, in a number of publicly funded counselling organizations throughout the greater Toronto area. He is a registered psychotherapist and a registered marriage and family therapist.