Submit an application to apply for any scholarship or award. Each scholarship or award requires a separate application.
Available Scholarships and Awards
Some scholarships or awards require an application while others do not. You can find available scholarships and awards for undergraduate students on the following pages:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships & Awards
- Undergraduate Returning & Graduating Scholarships & Awards
Instructions on Submitting an Application
You can complete your application in multiple sessions.
- Go to the Tyndale Awards website.
- Under Current Students, click on Sign In.
- Sign in with your myTyndale username and password.
- Start your Student Profile. Complete all required information and click Save & Submit.
- Click on View Scholarships to see all available scholarships you can apply for.
- Find the scholarship you are interested in applying for and click on Apply Now. You can click on the name of an award for more details.
- Complete all required tasks for the scholarship or award. You can go back and edit your entries at any time before clicking on Submit. You do not have to complete the application in one session. Click Save to save your application to be continued at a later time.
- When you have completed all tasks, click on Submit. You cannot go back to make any edits to your application after this step.
You are done! Apply for as many scholarship or awards as you can!
Tips on Completing Your Application
- Do not use the essay box in the application to write your essay. Type your essay first using a regular word processor program such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs and then copy and paste it into the essay box. This will help prevent incidents in case you accidently close the browser and forgot to save.
- Proofread! Spelling and grammar mistakes may get you disqualified. Make sure to read your essay at least twice before submitting.
- Stick to the word count limit. Exceeding the limit or not writing enough may disqualify you.
- Make sure you cater your essay to the topic.
Uploads (i.e. Papers, etc.)
The acceptable upload file types are .jpeg, .jpg, .doc, .docx, .pdf, and .png.
Letters of Recommendation
- When requesting for reference letters or letters of recommendation, please request them from your pastor, professor, or any supervisor who can speak qualities in reference the scholarship criteria. Please do not get a friend or family member to write one for you.
- The "Get a Letter of Recommendation" task will send an email to your requested recommender. The recommender will then be asked to fill out a short questionnaire, speaking to your fitness of the award.
- Please ensure that your recommender completes the form. You will be unable to submit your application until the recommender completes their form.
Financial Aid Need Form
Do not forget to complete the “Describe your personal or family financial circumstances” question on page 3 of the Financial Aid Need form as it helps give the financial aid committee context into your situation.