Tyndale University is pleased to be hosting a mobile vaccination clinic on campus on Monday, January 31.
Here are the details:
GO-VAXX Mobile Bus Clinic
- Date: Monday January 31, 2022 from 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Location: Tyndale University, 3377 Bayview Ave, North York
- Pediatric doses for children 5-11
- 1st and 2nd doses for individuals 12+
- 1st, 2nd and boosters for individuals 18+
- The vaccines administered will be in line with the Ministry of Health guidelines
- Anyone under 30 will receive Pfizer and those 30 and older will receive Pfizer or Moderna depending on availability
- For employees and students wishing to book a vaccine appointment, please use the postal code associated with Tyndale University (M2M 3S4) and mention the G0-VAXX Mobile Bus Clinic.
- You can start to book appointments at 8:00am the day before the clinic using the website at https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/ or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line number at 1-833-943-3900. It is recommended you call and provide the information in the previous bullet.
- Note, this clinic is available to anyone, including the surrounding community. If you are interested, please book early to secure an appointment.
- The GO-VAXX Mobile Bus Clinic will be parked by the H-wing.
- You will be asked to wait up to 15 minutes for observation following receipt of the vaccination. This will be done in the H-wing.
Bring your health card. If you do not have a health card or if it’s expired, bring another form of government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, status card, or birth certificate. Please do not visit the GO-VAXX bus if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
You are encouraged to take advantage of the convenience of this opportunity to receive your first, second or booster vaccination dose.